I am an Ohio native living life in Los Angeles with my two French Bulldogs, Jackson and Stella. My path has also led me through Washington, DC, San Francisco and Chicago.
As the founder and CEO of OneNineNinety, I use my 20-year classically-trained communications background to help solve interesting and meaningful communication challenges. I’m quite adaptable.
Cooking, particularly Indian, is a tasty passion of mine. I am into being fit and healthy, taking care of 20 plants, and volunteering for youth in foster care in Compton.
My French Bulldogs, Jackson (11) and Stella (3), keep me very busy walking and smiling as big as they do.
Here are some things to check out:
I am the co-author of several social media guides that have been downloaded tens of thousands of times, and have been published or appeared in hundreds of publications, including The New York Times, CNN, Wired, Fast Company, Fox News, Washington Post, ABC News, The Huffington Post, PR News, and more primarily speaking about the role of the Internet in politics.
- Oliphint, Joel, "People to Watch: David All," Columbus Alive, August 2, 2017
- Yost, Mary, "Looking Back After Leaping," Columbus CEO Magazine, March 6, 2017
- Trafton, Nicole, “What’s Your Story David All?" DoubleThink, October 28, 2008
COLUMNS & OPINION
"Doing Good with Damn Good Food," Huffington Post, July 30, 2015
"Addressing Domestic Poverty in Test City, U.S.A.," Huffington Post, June 13, 2015
"Why We Need Benefit Corporation Legislation in Ohio," Medium, March 25, 2015
"How I'm Learning to Communicate with Millennials," LinkedIn, Feb. 25, 2015
"The Art and Science of the Introduction," LinkedIn, Feb. 16, 2015
“Reach Millennials through Storytelling for Good,” Huffington Post, July 23, 2013
“The Evolution of Marketing through Brand Publishing,” Re-published March 1, 2013
“Top Six Things Marketers Need to Know about Google Plus,” Huffington Post, July 8, 2011
“The Role of Brand Activism in the Market,” PRWeek, March 2, 2011
“Mobile is What Matters Most,” PRWeek, February 28, 2011
“Harnessing Brand Activism,” Huffington Post, February 3, 2011
“Six Things You Need to Know About the New Twitter,” Huffington Post, September 21, 2010
“Top Five Ways to Use Facebook Places Effectively,” Huffington Post, August 20, 2010
“Apply Social Gaming Strategies to Win Public Relations Battles,” PRNews, June 2, 2010
“Visualize Data to Win Political Debates,” Huffington Post, March 1, 2010
“The GOP Rises Online,” Huffington Post, January 28, 2010
“Introducing the Capitol Hill Tweet Watch Report,” Huffington Post, December 11, 2009
“GOP Should Get Serious About Cyberspace,” (Open Internet) co-authored with Saulius Anuzis, Politico, July 14, 2008
“The People’s Court,” The New York Times, August 17, 2007
“If Republicans Don’t Get Online, They’ll Miss the Show,” Politico, April 7, 2007
- Elliott, Debbie, "Democrats Winning in Online Fundraising," NPR, July 15, 2007
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDES
- The Essential Guide to Twitter: Published in 2011, we wrote this free Essential Guide to Twitter — an update to our Twitter 101 Guide released in May 2009 — to better explain the benefits of the service, and to offer a few tips and tricks that you may find helpful for your organization and for you personally.
- Pinterest 101 Guide: Published in 2012, this free Pinterest 101 Guide helps you better understand the value of Pinterest. Pinterest is currently invite-only, but invites are easy to get. Request one from a current user or at Pinterest.com and you’ll be part of the hottest online social community within days. Once you’re part of the “pin crowd,” this tip sheet will help you understand the platform.
- Top Six Things to Know About Google+: When Google rolled out the Google+ project, which seeks to make sharing online more like sharing in real life, we published this free tip sheet.
- Matt Williams and Elaine Pittman, “David All Shares Ideas on Emerging Trends for Campaigns and Elections; Founder of Online Communications and Branding Firm Discusses Online Technology and Strategies for Politicians,” Government Technology Magazine, June 28, 2012